Filed under Uncategorized

French Week

Bonjour, it is French Week! This is an exciting time that takes place from February 24 to 28. Not only is this week dedicated the French culture, but there are also a few events for students to join in the fun.

One of these enjoyable activities includes an artist from Kennett Design, who will come to Padua Academy on February 26 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. This special guest is going to help the participants paint the famous “Starry Night” by Vincent VanGogh. All students are permitted, even if students do not any artistic ability or take a different foreign language. The cost is $35 per person, which includes all the supplies and instructions for the painting and delicious. Home-made crêpes by Mme Boyle and Mme Burris.

The other unique event that will be held is the purchase of French tee- shirts and berets. The only thing equally as fun as learning about the French culture is dressing like it. This apparel may be worn during French Week. Prices include $10 a shirt and berets for $6. Students may stop by at lunches to order a shirt and beret to take part in one of the most interesting weeks of the year.

Madelyn J., Reporter
Madelyn is a freshman at Padua Academy. She enjoys playing volleyball and spending time with friends and family. When she grows up, she hopes to have a successful career having to do with sports.
  • Multimedia

PATV Stream

• French Week

Staff

Kylie M. ’22

• French Week

Staff

Caitie B. ’19

• French Week

Staff

Maddy H. ’21

• French Week

Staff

Emily M. ’22

• French Week

Staff

Brynna B. ’20

• French Week

Staff

Mackenzie S. ’22

• French Week

Staff

Amanda J. ’21

• French Week

Staff

Devon C. ’22

• French Week

Staff

Esosa E. ’22

French Week