MENU

Spring Uniform Orders

Spring Uniform Orders taken at Padua

Spring Uniform Orders taken at Padua

Spring Uniform Orders taken at Padua

Twice a year Flynn and O’hara visits Padua, once in the fall and once more in the spring. The purpose of these visits is for current students to get a bigger or smaller shirt size, to get slacks/skirts altered, or for a new jacket or sweater during the cold months. During the Spring, the incoming Freshman also come and get their required uniforms for the upcoming school year. The company took orders from 11:00am-1:00pm for any current students who wish to get new items for the upcoming school year, and 2:30pm-7:00pm for the incoming class.

Many students are excited for the opportunity to get new uniforms and the transition from winter uniform to spring. “I like the spring uniform because it gets hot outside and it allows us to be more comfortable. I think the spring uniform orders are useful for people who outgrew their old uniform or need new stuff” says Mary Musa ‘21. Not all students will be buying uniforms, since many already have them.

The current students must leave lunch to go behind the cafeteria stage. There, they would be greeted by the uniform company and be given order forms. The incoming Freshman are greeted by current students and are taken down to the cafe where they will be checked in. They then go in line to be measured for their new uniform. A few weeks later the uniforms/new items are delivered to the students/incoming student’s houses to be worn.

Flynn O’Haras’ store hours are 10:00-7:00 on Mondays, 10:00-6:00 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 10:00-5:00 on Thursday’s, Fridays, and Saturdays. Sundays are closed. Anyone can visit Flynn O’Hara at 404 W. Lincoln Highway Exton, PA 19341 in the Exton shopping center or contact them at (610) 594-1970 regarding any questions or visit their website at https://www.flynnohara.com and order online.

• Spring Uniform Orders

Marina Riese: Educator and Animal Lover

• Spring Uniform Orders

Behind the Lens at the Philly Zoo: Photographer Profile

• Opinion/Review

The Benefits of a High School Theatre Program

• Spring Uniform Orders

Student Profile – Erin Callaghan

• Spring Uniform Orders

Student News

National School Walkouts

• Spring Uniform Orders

Student News

French Film Festival 2018

• Spring Uniform Orders

Sports

Jackie Knotts: Athlete Profile

• Spring Uniform Orders

Student News

The Hectic Weeks of Course Selections

• Spring Uniform Orders

Student News

New Classes At Padua

• Spring Uniform Orders

Student News

Padua Performs “The Addams Family”