Freshmen Review of Halloweek

On October 31st, students from all grades dressed up as many different people and things to get in the Halloween spirit.

Kylie M. '22, Reporter

Padua’s very first “Halloweek” has concluded as well as freshmen’s first Halloween experience at Padua. Halloweek included Spooky Sock day on Monday, Candy Corn add-on on Tuesday, and the annual Halloween Parade on Wednesday. Two freshmen, Courtney LeNoir and Grace Looney, were asked their opinions on this festive week.

Grace Looney’s favorite part of Halloweek was the Halloween parade. She had enjoyed the parade and “wasn’t expecting it” to be as “cool” as it was. The middle school she attended, Springer Middle School, had never done any costume parades in the past, only “spirit assemblies.” Although Grace enjoyed the event, she thinks Student Council could have improved the parade by letting students vote on who should receive first, second, and third place instead of faculty members.

Courtney LeNoir’s favorite part of Halloweek was also the parade because she “liked seeing everyone’s costumes.” The previous school she attended, St. Elizabeth’s, had done an event similar to this in the past. She also believes students should be able to vote for the winners instead of the teachers. It would make the event “more interactive.”

Both girls wish the Halloweek activities involved the students more. They both would like to “get more involved” in different kinds of group activities where you and your friends could work together.

Overall, both girls enjoyed Halloweek and the activities held. They are looking forward to more Halloween activities during their next few years at Padua.

Kylie M. '22, Reporter

Kylie is currently a freshman at Padua Academy. Kylie lives in Aston, Pennsylvania and has no siblings. She has eight fish but has only named three: Swimmy,...

• Freshmen Review of Halloweek

Focusing on Freshmen in Marching Band

• Freshmen Review of Halloweek

Padua Academy A-Z

Padua Students Celebrate the Spooky Season

• Freshmen Review of Halloweek

Freshmen KILLING it on Varsity Volleyball

• Freshmen Review of Halloweek

Padua Halloween Costumes 2018

• Freshmen Review of Halloweek

Steve Coll Discusses ‘Fake News’

• People

Sara Spoltore: A Dancer with Spirit

• Freshmen Review of Halloweek

Members of the Padua Dance Team Share Their Experiences

• Freshmen Review of Halloweek

Ms. Julian a New Teacher

• Freshmen Review of Halloweek

Meg Doyle: A Voice For the Students

• Freshmen Review of Halloweek

Padua Community Gathers to Remember Father Nicholas Waseline

Freshmen Review of Halloweek