10. “You got your own style, now let it come through. And remember no matter what, you got to be you.” –Sebastian, The Little Mermaid
This quote makes the top ten because it tells us that we are all unique in our own way, and that we should let that shine through. It also tells us that a major aspect of life is to always be you.
9. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” –The Emperor of China, Mulan
This quote makes the top ten because it tells us that from our struggles will come something beautiful. It also tells us that its okay to have struggles in our life, because those struggles turn into something great.
8. “Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what outside, but what is inside that counts.” –The Merchant, Aladdin
This quote makes the top ten because it tells us to not judge by what is on the outer exterior, and look within. It tells us that its what’s on the inside that matters.
7. “All it takes is faith and trust.” –Peter Pan, Peter Pan
This quote makes the top ten because it tells you that to get through anything if you have faith and trust. It also tells us that faith and trust are two of the most important aspects in our life.
6. “I will find my way, I can go the distance.” –Hercules, Hercules
This quote makes the top ten because it gives us the encouragement to move forward. It tells us that we can achieve anything we set our minds to.
5. “You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew.” –Pocahontas, Pocahontas
This quote makes the top ten because it tells us that people judge too much in life. They often think that the only people who are actually people are the people who are exactly like them. This quote tells us that everyone is human and we can learn many new things by not judging, and getting to know a stranger.
4. “Oh yes the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.” –Rafiki, The Lion King
This quote makes the top ten because it tells us to not be afraid or run from our past. It tells us to learn from our past in order to make our future a better one.
3. “Some people are worth melting for.” –Olaf, Frozen.
This quote makes the top ten because it explains love in small words, yet in a huge impact. It explains that people who you really love are worth making sacrifices for.
2. “Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten.” -Lilo, Lilo and Stitch
This quote makes the top ten because it explains how important family is in our life. It tells us the true meaning of family, and that nobody gets left behind or abandoned in a family.
1. “ When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming!” –Dory, Finding Nemo
This quote makes the top ten because it explains that in life you are going to encounter obstacles but you have the power to overcome them. It also shows that if you just keep going through a tough time, you will find happiness.