Meg Doyle: A Voice For the Students

Meg Doyle, a member of the junior class officers.

Brynna B. '20, Reporter

Student Council is a large part of the Padua community, and fresh in the minds of the students with the election being held less than two weeks ago. One of the juniors recently elected as class officer was Meg Doyle, who has been involved in Student Council her entire time at Padua. “It’s just something I always knew I wanted to be a part of,” she said. “It’s a lot of fun.”

It’s just something I always knew I wanted to be a part of.”

— Meg Doyle '20

Last Tuesday, September 11th, marked Meg’s second year being elected to represent her class of 2020 as class officer. There are some events that she is already looking forward to helping plan again, such as Winter Ball. “It’s so fun to set up,” she said, “you get to see the transformation, like where we started and how it becomes a whole different place.”

She’s also looking forward to events she wasn’t able to plan last year, especially junior prom. She says that she and her fellow class officers have already started discussing ideas, although nothing is decided as of yet. “We really want something to make the night magical,” she said. “Like something out of a movie.”

Junior prom isn’t the only thing that has Meg looking toward the future. Later this year, elections for student council executive officers will be held. She said that running is definitely something she has been considering were she to be elected, that would be her main focus of senior year. “That would be so much fun to help [run],” she said. “It would be much more of a whole school interaction instead of just one grade.”

No matter what happens though, Meg said that being a part of student council will always be important for her. “I just love being a part of the community, and trying to help make Padua the best so we’ll all have the best time.”

Brynna B. '20, Reporter

Brynna is a junior at Padua Academy. She loves writing, acting, dancing, and watching TV. Her favorite things to watch are Stranger Things, Sherlock, The 100, and Harry Potter. Brynna also enjoys reading and tries to find time to whenever she can.

Brynna also likes to travel. She has traveled to London multiple times. She wants to travel throughout Europe one day. In her future, she wants to work in publishing. Brynna eventually wants to move to a city, maybe even London.

She also has a five-year-old Portuguese water dog named Tupper. He is a bit antisocial and, ironically, hates the water, but loves to play outside. He loves eating important things such as money, checks, and homework, but Brynna loves him very much nonetheless.

• Meg Doyle: A Voice For the Students

Members of the Padua Dance Team Share Their Experiences

• Meg Doyle: A Voice For the Students

Ms. Julian a New Teacher

• Meg Doyle: A Voice For the Students

Padua Community Gathers to Remember Father Nicholas Waseline

• A&E

The Philly Zoo Experience

• Meg Doyle: A Voice For the Students

Marina Riese: Educator and Animal Lover

• Meg Doyle: A Voice For the Students

Behind the Lens at the Philly Zoo: Photographer Profile

• Meg Doyle: A Voice For the Students

Student Profile – Erin Callaghan

• Meg Doyle: A Voice For the Students

Paige Kenton: Athlete Profile

• Meg Doyle: A Voice For the Students

Athlete Profile: Lauren Mottel

• Meg Doyle: A Voice For the Students

Teacher Profile: Mr. McAteer

Meg Doyle: A Voice For the Students